Hanover Water Heater Replacement Team
When a water heater has an issue, most people opt for repairs. But in some cases, a water heater replacement will save you money, time, and a lot of frustration. If you’ve used your water heater for more than 10 years, you may have to consider replacing it. Opting to repair it may only be a temporary fix for a long-term problem. Also, if your system requires frequent repairs or breaks down often, replacing it is more cost-effective. A rusted tank is another sign that you need to replace your water heater. If you notice rust-tinted or discolored water from your system, installing a new water heater will help improve water quality in your home or business. Plus, if your water heater doesn’t have enough capacity for your family, a new system with a larger capacity will increase your comfort levels.
It May Be Time to Consider a Water Heater Replacement
A new water heater can lower your utility bills, eliminate repair bills, and ensure you have hot water whenever you need it.
By investing in a new water heater, you’ll enjoy the following benefits.
- Increased energy efficiency
- Lasting supply of hot water
- Quieter operation
- Avoiding potential issues before they happen
Know when to consider a replacement unit in your home or commercial space:
- Your existing water heater is more than 10 years old
- Your water comes out of the tap looking red and rusty
- Your home shower never gets truly hot
- You discover cracks or leaks in your water heater
- You hear loud gurgling or rattling noises from your unit
- Your heating bills keep going up and up
When it’s time to replace your old water heater, you can rely on our team to perform the entire project from start to end. Our team has the experience and tools required to install your new system correctly and quickly. In case you’re unsure of the type or size of water heater you need, we can help you determine the best choice that will suit your needs.